A tiny issue

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 11:18:16 -0500 (CDT)

[Let's have this discussion on the IMP list, so you get a better chance of
an answer, and the archives will record it for people who ask about this
in the future.]

On Wed, 17 Oct 2001, Ricardo Ulisses <ricardoj@hotlink.com.br> wrote:

> First of all, i want to congratulate everybody at horde.org. for the
> fabulous work on imp. I'm a sysadmin of Brazil, and we use Imp as our
> Webmail program. We have noted that this program is very reliable and
> secure than the other ones. It's just a little "problem" (for me is
> not a problem at all) annoying us. Some messages don't break line, and
> a large number of people have came to us reporting it. I've tried to
> find a solution on the imp's page without success. Could you give me
> some light?

I'm assuming you're using IMP 2.2.x?  (Which version of Horde, IMP,
Apache, PHP, etc. are you using, and on what platform?)

Interestingly enough, someone just raised that issue here last week.
I've been so buried with other issues I haven't had time to get to it.

Let me guess that the messages that don't wrap are "Content-Type:
multipart/alternative" with both text/plain and text/html, and/or that the
text/plain part uses the "quoted-printable" encoding with the ='s on the
ends of the lines, etc.?  (At least, that's where it shows up here.)

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN