[imp] Problem with single uids

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 10:56:14 +0200

Zitat von Kre Men <picoviny@hotmail.com>:

> Hi,
>
> I've updated CVS version of horde and imp 1 hour ago and I'm experiencing
> following error. Problem is, that when I log in as a new user for the first
> time, Trash folder is created, and also sent-mail after first successful
> sended email. If that user has his own uid everything is ok, but in the
> mailboxes with single uid used for pop3/imap only accounts there's folder
> with .INBOX prefix showing in IMP. For example INBOX.Trash, but when I
> actually look at that folder, there's .Thrash  folder without .INBOX prefix.
> If I add namespace INBOX. in the servers.php config file, folders are
> showing OK, but the users with own uid are having INBOX. prefix a the
> beggining of their folders. I didn't have such problem with previous CVS
> versions of horde and imp, which were dowloaded 3 days ago. Also, I would

Hm, I don't exactly understand what the difference between these two accounts
is. Can you provide more details how the mail accounts are configured for them?

> like to make default folder for the sent-mail renamed to Sent-mail, so I've
> changed value for the sent-mail folder in the prefs.conf and made it locked.
> Then, there are 2 folders created sent-mail, and Sent-mail; is there a way
> to make "Sent-mail" to be a default name for that folder? Thanks for the
> help.

You probably changed the standard value in prefs after using the account the
first time. And of course imp created a sent-mail folder for the value it
retrieved the first time.

But if you lock the prefs to use one folder name and delete the folder with the
other name, all should be ok.

Jan.

AMMMa AG - discover your knowledge
Detmolder Str. 25-33 :: D-33604 Bielefeld
fon +49.521.96878-0 :: fax  +49.521.96878-20
http://www.ammma.de