Fw: [imp] How to leave mail in mailboxes ?

daniel huhardeaux daniel.huhardeaux@tootai.com
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 16:59:53 +0200

 Just install pop3 daemon and configure it to access on same mail directory.
We use pop3 on intranet (for historical reason ;)) and IMP/Horde for
internet access. It just work fine :) Thanks to the IMP/horde team