Printing from Netscape

Oakes, Edward B eoakes@RADFORD.EDU
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 17:22:28 -0400

Compressed printing problem with NEW versions of Netscape.

I am running 2.3.7 CVS version from October 1st.
I had a few reports of users getting garbage when printing
from Netscape.  I am Using Netscape 4.7 on my machine and
it worked fine, but when I try it from a machine running
Netscape 4.72 or newer version of Netscape it doesn't work.
(just printed garbage)

I turned off compression after reading through the List
archives and of course this fixes the problem, but I
wonder if there isn't still a bug that needs to be
fixed.

$conf['compress_pages'] = false;

Ed

Ed Oakes               Phone: (540) 831-6233
Radford University     Fax:   (540) 831-5555
Academic Computing     Email: eoakes@radford.edu

http://www.radford.edu/~acadcomp