[imp] Printing from Netscape

Jeff Tucker jefft@wciatl.com
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 17:46:24 -0400

--On Thursday, October 18, 2001 5:22 PM -0400 "Oakes, Edward B"
<eoakes@RADFORD.EDU> wrote:

> Compressed printing problem with NEW versions of Netscape.

[snip]

> I turned off compression after reading through the List
> archives and of course this fixes the problem, but I
> wonder if there isn't still a bug that needs to be
> fixed.

Perhaps I'm being obtuse. However, it seems that IMP is sending the correct
information to Netscape to correctly parse and display the page, right?
After all, it's showing up in the browser. If Netscape can't print, it's
probably a Netscape problem. I'm guessing it re-parses in its printing
routines and there is something messed up there.

Jeff

--
Jeff Tucker
Williams Consulting, Inc.