[imp] problems downloading attachments w/ IMP 2.3.7

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 15:28:21 -0400

Quoting Liam Hoekenga <liamr@umich.edu>:

> If you try to download, the server returns a 404:
>
> https://mail-test.www.umich.edu/horde/imp/view.php/kitty.jpg?mailbox=INBOX&
> index=12208&array_index=1&id=2&actionID=112&mime=
> d2e1e29dcc66fff31748b036f13af074

I've tweaked the download attachment link; it should still fool browsers into
using the correct filename, but without actually using PATH_INFO. If you can
update (preferably, but you can also apply this patch:
http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/imp/lib/IMP.php?r1=1.189&r2=1.190&f=h), I'd like
to know if this fixes your problem.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in