3 Postgres Prefs setup problems with 2.3.7

Mike Coughlan mcoughlan@gothambroadband.com
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 10:06:38 -0400

I'm having difficulty setting up prefs.  Here is my error when I log in:

Warning: Undefined index: params in /usr/share/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php on line
144

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/share/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php:144) in
/usr/share/horde/imp/redirect.php on line 65

I am able to log into postgres and see the 2 tables, auth and horde_prefs.
I have also double checked the prefs driver info in horde.php.

What does this error indicated?

I also did not find any php-pgsql Debian package.  Does that mean that it is
now handled through PEAR?

Is it possible to clone /horde into /horde_dev in order to work on this
without taking down the 90% of IMP that is working?

All packages were install via apt-get with Debian Testing.

Thanks a lot

Horde Versions
Horde: 1.3.5-cvs
IMP: 2.3.7-cvs
Turba: 0.0.3-cvs
PHP Version
View phpinfo() screen
PHP Version: 4.0.5
PHP Major Version: 4.0
PHP Minor Version: 5
PHP Version Classification: release
You are running a supported version of PHP. Enjoy the ride!
PHP Module Capabilities
FTP Support: Yes
Gettext Support: Yes
IMAP Support: Yes