[imp] Log or a $var_dump to check MySQL prefs connection?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 23:42:49 -0400

Quoting Mike Coughlan <mcoughlan@gothambroadband.com>:

>      8 Query       insert into horde_prefs (uid, scope, pref_name,
> pref_value) values(test, imp, max_msgs, 40)
>      8 Query       update horde_prefs set pref_value = 40 where uid = test
> and pref_name = max_msgs and scope = imp

You'll notice some quotes are missing in the above queries. Unless you have a
very old Horde, in which case you should update, you need a newer PEAR. One that
will work is available at http://horde.org/pear/.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in