Internet Explorer 6 and IMP

Craig Richardson craig@maccs.mq.edu.au
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 16:48:47 +1000 (EST)

Hi All,

Has anyone else used IE 6 with IMP yet.

I just tried it then and when you click compose there is no popup window,
rather it loads in the same "frame" that the inbox contents were in.

When you click send this changes to a message saying "message sent succesfully"
and you have to click a link to get back to the inbox.

Is this IE's way of interpreting what the web server send ing IMP is sending it
or rather has imp detected your running IE 6 and changed accordingly.

I ask because this is really annoying, you can compose multiple messages at
once.

oh, byw I am using IMP 2.2.4, apache 1.3.14, PHP 4.0.4 and MySQL 3.22.25

thanks,
Craig

--
Craig Richardson, BSc
Systems Administrator

******
See advertisement for Research Fellowships in Psychology at
http://www.maccs.mq.edu.au/~max/ResFel.html
*******

This Message is intended for the addressee named and may contain
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete it and notify the sender.  Views expressed in this message are those
of the individual sender and are not necessarily the views
of The Macquarie Centre for Cognitive Science.