IMP user gets login page after logging in

Siddhartha Jain sid@netmagicsolutions.com
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 16:34:24 +0530

Hi,

Every few days we have a strange problem. Users are thrown back on the login
page after they enter their userid and password on the login page. Simply
repasting the code from the source to the production directory does the job.
I don't even need to restart Apache or Mysql for this. But how i do get to
the root of the problem?

I am using IMP 2.2.6/Horde 1.2.6 on Apache-SSL 1.3.20 :-

Server version: Apache/1.3.20 (Unix)
Server built:   Jun 23 2001 12:43:16
Server's Module Magic Number: 19990320:10
Server compiled with....
 -D EAPI
 -D HAVE_MMAP
 -D HAVE_SHMGET
 -D USE_SHMGET_SCOREBOARD
 -D USE_MMAP_FILES
 -D USE_SYSVSEM_SERIALIZED_ACCEPT
 -D SINGLE_LISTEN_UNSERIALIZED_ACCEPT
 -D HTTPD_ROOT="/usr/local/apache_ssl"
 -D SUEXEC_BIN="/usr/local/apache_ssl/bin/suexec"
 -D DEFAULT_PIDLOG="logs/httpd.pid"
 -D DEFAULT_SCOREBOARD="logs/httpd.scoreboard"
 -D DEFAULT_LOCKFILE="logs/httpd.lock"
 -D DEFAULT_XFERLOG="logs/access_log"
 -D DEFAULT_ERRORLOG="logs/error_log"
 -D TYPES_CONFIG_FILE="conf/mime.types"
 -D SERVER_CONFIG_FILE="conf/httpd.conf"
 -D ACCESS_CONFIG_FILE="conf/access.conf"
 -D RESOURCE_CONFIG_FILE="conf/srm.conf"

Regards,

Siddhartha Jain
Systems Engineer
Netmagic Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Tel: +91228723003 Ext. 147
http://www.netmagicsolutions.com

Unix is simple. It just takes a genius to understand its simplicity. -
Dennis Ritchie, Unix Co-creator