[imp] IMP and Sendmail

Mike Coughlan mcoughlan@gothambroadband.com
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 14:16:56 -0400

This question is best directed to an MTA mailing list, not IMP.

That said, I would look at what mail virus blocking you want in place. There
is an easy to understand script out there for Exim. We use postfix and this
procmail virus filter, which is more robust, but requires a regexpression
guru to understand.

http://www.impsec.org/email-tools/procmail-security.html

Debian Linux default installs Exim, but I've heard that it's a popular
decision to replace it with Qmail or Postfix. It depends on your needs.

Feel free to reply to me off the list.