[imp] Problem logging in

Scott Singleton scott@beacon-inc.com
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 16:16:51 -0400

looks like you're running MySQL as your database server.  You need to run
the database scripts on your MySQL server to create the hordemgr user and
databases used by horde/imp.

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Matulis [mailto:PMatulis@zaq.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2001 4:10 PM
To: General-Imp (E-mail)
Subject: [imp] Problem logging in

I am inching towards to finish line here.

When I attempt to log in I receive the following error (followed by others):

Warning: Access denied for user: 'hordemgr@localhost' (Using password: YES)
in /usr/local/src/HORDE/horde-1.2.6/imp/lib/db.mysql on line 153

I am able to log in using this user at the console no problem.  Also, I
appear to be loggged in as I can hit the compose button.  Althought the same
error appears at the top of that new window as well.  If I hit the logout
button then all is well and I'm back at the login screen.

I only created this user and gave him a password.  Do I need to create a
"mailbox" or set up more stuff for him?  How do I do this?

Peter