[imp] Internet Explorer 6 and IMP

Craig Richardson craig@maccs.mq.edu.au
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 10:55:27 +1000 (EST)

Good to know, thanks.

2.2.4 doesnt work with "Reuse windows for launching shortcuts enabled"
I'll update to 2.2.6 tonight.

thanks.

Quoting Matthew Jeppsen <mjeppsen@tiger.nwsc.k12.ar.us>:

> > That's an old version; it's probably not detecting ie6 correctly and
> is
> > treating
> > it like an old IE that can't handle popup windows. I know 2.3 detects
> > it
> > correctly, but I don't remember if it was fixed in 2.2.6. Anyone?
>
> I'm composing this on 2.2.6 in IE6 with "Reuse windows for launching
> shortcuts"
> in advanced properties checked, and it pops up a new window for
Compose
> every
> time.
>
> -Matt

Craig Richardson, BSc
Systems Administrator
Macquarie Centre for Cognitive Science
email: craig@maccs.mq.edu.au
phone: +61 2 9850 6730
office: C5A567

******
See advertisement for Research Fellowships in Psychology at
http://www.maccs.mq.edu.au/~max/ResFel.html
*******

This Message is intended for the addressee named and may contain
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete it and notify the sender.  Views expressed in this message are those
of the individual sender and are not necessarily the views
of The Macquarie Centre for Cognitive Science.