[imp] [imp]: problem with login

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 11:53:58 -0400

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

> For now uncomment the first two lines in registry.php. This has to be fixed.

It is not an issue, it is a requirement.

When I made the change, I posted to the dev list saying I'd need to do this. No
one had a problem with it. You _must_ log in to Horde before using IMP, _OR_
have IMP do Horde authentication for you. You _cannot_ use IMP without being
logged in to the framework one way or another.

Thus, if you try to log in to IMP and are not logged into Horde, and IMP isn't
set to do Horde auth, you get redirected to the Horde login page.

It is not an issue. It will not be "fixed".

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the