[imp] Sending mails and signature as HTML?

=?X-UNKNOWN?Q?Rodolfo_Gonz=E1lez_Gonz=E1lez?= rodolfo@equinoxe.g-networks.net
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 14:42:41 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 26 Oct 2001, M Z Rahman wrote:
> Thanks for insight. May it be sent as attachment?

Hmm, I don't see the need of HTML in email. IMHO, I prefer old times of
the netiquette when the sig was at most 4 or 6 lines long with key data,
or maybe even a small ASCII art. The "to HTML or not" question always
causes flame wars in mailing lists, because many people (including myself)
don't like/can see that part/message (we're using PINE, Pegasus Mail,
etc.). Of course IMP would be more Hotmailish, and the mails will be
fancier, but I myself (and many more) wouldn't see those messages.

My 2 cents.