[imp] admins and horde

M Z Rahman zrahman@partex.net
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 22:00:03 +0000

> Quoting M Z Rahman <zrahman@partex.net>:
>
> > I figured it out later adter posting. Anyhow, how about the capabilities?
> Like,
> > add, list, remove users?
>
> Depending on the backend you're using, yes. horde/admin/user.php is the
> only
> thing using that setting right now.
>
> -chuck

Exactly, I was talking about user.php and was looking into it. I set the
following in the horde.php for the capability purpose:

$conf['auth']['capabilities'] = array (
        'add'    => true,
        'update' => false,
        'remove' => false,
        'list'   => true
);

and as I am using IMAP for authentication backend, I presume it does not have
ability to add users. And, the horde/admin/user.php shows:

Adding users is disabled.
Your authentication backend does not support adding users, or the feature has
been disabled for some other reason.

Listing users is disabled.
Your authentication backend does not support listing users, or the feature has
been disabled for some other reason.

I was actually wondering, whether there is an option to see a list of users who
are using the horde or imp. Does horde maintains a list of active sessions per
user basis?

Regards,

Zia