Is www.horde.org/pear stale already?

Mike Coughlan mcoughlan@gothambroadband.com
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 11:53:41 -0500

Wow, PEAR and PHP are sure moving fast. Is www.horde.org/pear always up to
date? If not, would it be better to include a link to the CVS download page
of PEAR, and is it possible to get PEAR without all of PHP?

We get "Call to undefined function: quote()" and are using the version of
PEAR from the horde tar file - I didn't think our PEAR was that old.

MC

So sprach »Fabian Gervan« am 2001-09-19 um 09:18:10 +0100 :
> Hello , i have this error un imp 2.3.7 cvs:
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: quote() in
/usr/local/www/mail/horde/lib/Prefs/sql.php on line 238

> In a fast search in the list archive, i found "upgrade your pear"
> I have php 4.0.6

> Yep, upgrade to the latest PEAR.  The one shipped with PHP 4.0.6 is too
old.
> You can get it either by CVS or be a lazy bum (like me *G*) and get a
> snapshot from snaps.php.net

> Alexander Skwar
> --
> How to quote:	http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)
> Homepage:	http://www.digitalprojects.com   |   http://www.iso-top.de
   iso-top.de - Die günstige Art an Linux Distributionen zu kommen
		Uptime: 0 hours 48 minutes>