Basic functionality

Peter Matulis PMatulis@zaq.com
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 15:01:54 -0500

Hi,

I have installed Horde 1.2.6 & IMP 2.2.6, Sendmail 8.12.1, bind 9.1.0, and
my IMAP server is Cyrus 2.0.9.  All from source with the exception of Cyrus
and bind (rpm's).  My system is Red Hat 7.0.

After logging in as user "cyrus" I see "Inbox" as an available folder but no
"selected folders".  When trying to "add" my Inbox folder I get the message
"Error: the folder was not subscribed ".

Sendmail has been built with Cyrus as the local mailer and my MX record is
pointing to the Sendmail host.  Ideally I would like to test Sendmail-Cyrus
without IMP but I'm not sure how.  All software resides on localhost.

Basically I'm asking how to get some functionality out of the webmail
concept.

Peter