[imp] $conf['utils']... ie helper apps

Cliff Green green@UMDNJ.EDU
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 16:39:55 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 29 Oct 2001, Liam Hoekenga wrote:

LH> I'm in the process of compiling the various helper apps that IMP
LH> has out-of-the box support for (or appears to), and I'm having
LH> some problems.
LH>
LH> I've got working versions zipinfo, xlhtml, and gnu tar but when I
LH> try to view .tar, .zip and .xls attachments, I'm prompted to
LH> download the files rather than view them.
LH>
LH> tar, xlview and zipinfo are permitted 755.
LH>
LH> Here are the lines from horde/imp/config/conf.php:

For me, these settings are in /horde/config/mime_drivers.php.  YMMV.  And
I use /path/to/xlHtml (which for me is /usr/local/bin/xlHtml).  Works
okay.

Clifford Green               Internet -  green@umdnj.edu
Academic Computing Services                    UMDNJ-IST
90% of being smart is knowing what you're dumb at.