[imp] cookies required?

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 10:15:46 +0100

Zitat von Jeff Tucker <jefft@wciatl.com>:

> --On Thursday, October 25, 2001 11:11 AM +0200 Jan Schneider
> <jan@horde.org> wrote:
>
> > I still can't reproduce it here, but the symptoms you describe let me
> > think  there are some warning message inside tags and javascript areas.
> >
> > Can you take a look at the html source code of such a page and report any
> > warning and error messages you find?
> >
> > Jan.
> >

> I don't see any warnings or errors. However, the HTML is definitely messed
> up.
>
> I updated CVS Sunday night the 28th of October. Today, I login and refuse
> session cookies. It turns out I don't have to delete any messages or
> anything. All I have to do is refresh the screen using the little refresh
> button on the Inbox. I'll get messed up HTML when I do this. This is with
> IE 5.5.
>
> When I refuse cookies, then refresh the inbox, the end of my HTML looks
> like:

>         <form method="post" name="copymove2"
> action="/horde/imp/mailbox.php?Horde=34a4a103a31e6e410b734bbf2a490abd"><inp
> ut type="hidden" name="Horde" value="34a4a103a31e6e410b734bbf2a490abd" />
>
> At that point the file ends.

This is definitely not a problem with horde/imp. If your file ends somewhere in
the middle of the code you probably have a segfault. Check you server logs.

Anyway, this seems to be a problem of a completely messed up php installation.
The only advice I can give you is to recompile php (and perhaps even apache if
it doesn't help) from scratch.

If you have segfaults you can report a bug to bugs.php.net.

Jan.