[imp] timezone problem

M Z Rahman zrahman@partex.net
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 18:10:35 +0600

This croocked behavior of timezone is obvious. When I set the time zone in the
prefs.php (Asia/Dhaka) and also in my own Options/TimeZone, the mails sent to me
from myself shows as exactly the GMT time, and when I set my Options/Timezone to
Default Value it is just fine. Even if I remove the entry from prefs.php for
timezone, it is okay as long as it is set to Defalt Value in my Options.

Regards,

Zia