expanding names doesn't work for me....

nlin@newton.berkeley.edu nlin@newton.berkeley.edu
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 14:07:43 -0800

Hi

I have the yeaterday's latest imp cvs.

Can you tell me know expand names should work now?  Before the new turba
feature of being able to specify search fields, expanding names during
"compose" worked for me.  Now it doesnt.  I'm wondering if I missed a
configuration somewhere.

In my turba/config/sources.php file:
    'map' => array(
        '__key' => 'object_id',
        '__owner' => 'owner_id',
        'name' => 'object_name',
        'email' => 'object_email',
        'homeAddress' => 'object_homeAddress',
        'workAddress' => 'object_workAddress',
        'homePhone' => 'object_homePhone',
        'workPhone' => 'object_workPhone',
        'cellPhone' => 'object_cellPhone',
        'fax' => 'object_fax',
        'title' => 'object_title',
        'company' => 'object_company',
        'notes' => 'object_notes'
    ),
    'search' => array(
        'name',
        'email',
        'workPhone',
    ),

And in my imp/config/prefs file, I have:
// field(s) to use when expanding addresses
$_prefs['search_fields'] = array(
    'value' => '',
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => false,