windows imap servers

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 21:59:25 -0500

Any recommendations on IMAP servers that run on Windows? I'm looking for
something that I can run on my laptop to use to do development when I'm
disconnected, so preferably something lightweight - I've had nothing but trouble
with the Netscape stuff that's available.

Something that's free or has a time-unlimited (single mailbox is fine) demo
would be ideal, unless someone is willing to donate a commercial server. I tried
the windows port of UW, and got it compiled, but then getting it to suck in new
mail is... arcane, to say the least.

I've got the SMTP server that comes with IIS 5 running right now, but have no
problems replacing it with something else if necessary.

Thanks,
-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the