[imp] expanding names doesn't work for me....

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 22:28:00 -0500

Quoting nlin@newton.berkeley.edu:

> I tried putting something in value.  Like 'value'=>'name', but it didn't work
> for me.

Jan: It'd be a Good Thing (tm) if this defaulted to name if the preference was
blank, so that people don't have to set preferences in order for fairly basic
functionality to work...

> As for my personal preferences, where do I find that?  Under imp's personal
> pref or turba?  I can't find it for some reason.

IMP Options -> Addressbooks.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the