Blacklist and imp/templates/message/navbar.inc

M Z Rahman zrahman@partex.net
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 18:10:07 +0600

Hi guys,

Is it possible to put the Blacklist link on the navigation bar
(imp/template/message/navbar.inc) while viewing a message? So that, someone can
put the sender to blacklist after viewing the messgae from the view message
window itself.

No, I still don't have a patch. But, I would love to work on it, if you guys
help me out a little bit. I was able to relocate the Black list link in the
mailbox page (from imp/templates/mailbox/navbar.inc to
imp/templates/mailbox/actions.inc), as it is more convenient for the user.

Now, when I try to relocate it to any other place but the mailbox listing page,
the $navform variable gets void. If any of you guys could tell me what sort of
variable the Blacklist widget takes instead of $navform then it would be grat
help for me. The line working with is:

<?= Horde::link('', _("Blacklist"), 'widget', '', 'BlackList(' .
IMP_BLACKLIST . ", $navform); return false;") . _("Blacklis
t") ?>

Regards,

Zia