[imp] IMP the best webmail solution

Marcelo Maraboli maraboli@dcsc.utfsm.cl
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 10:31:42 -0300

---------------------- multipart/signed attachment
Jorge:

Even though IMP IS actaully the best webmail solution available in
the FREE software world, your recommendations must also state what
IMP does NOT do compared with commercial webmail products.

This is what I call a "responsable recommendation".

State that IMP does not support digital signatures (sign an email
with your private key) at this moment.

If your client wishes to use digital signatures, try to see if
iPlanet Messaging Server (with WebMail) has this feature.

regards,

Jorge Izquierdo wrote:

> Hi everybody. We are trying to make an offer to a client with IMP as the
> webmail solution for their company, where I could find a document wich
> express the features that make this product a pretty good solution ? I think
> in the horde site but I would thank you if you show me a more precise way.
>
> Thanks
>
> Jorge

Marcelo Maraboli Rosselott
Ingeniero Civil Electronico		         Jefe Area de Redes
(Electronic Civil Engineer)         (Chief Network & Systems Admin)

       Direccion Central de Servicios Computacionales (DCSC)
         Universidad Tecnica Federico Santa Maria, Chile.
mailto:maraboli@dcsc.utfsm.cl		http://elqui.dcsc.utfsm.cl/
---------------------- multipart/signed attachment
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: smime.p7s