[imp] expanding names doesn't work for me....

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 16:47:53 -0500

Quoting nlin@newton.berkeley.edu:

> I'd initially commented out the "Addressbook" section in imp/config/prefs.php
> because I don't want my users to change any of those options.   And I didn't
> even want it to show up in the Options page.

FYI, commenting out bits of prefs.php is not the way to go about this. You
should lock individual preferences, or remove entries that you don't want to
show up in the prefGroups section - the entries themselves should still be left
there, locked or inaccessible or not.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the