[imp] expanding names doesn't work for me....

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 17:03:15 -0500

Quoting nlin@newton.berkeley.edu:

:

> > FYI, commenting out bits of prefs.php is not the way to go about this. You
> > should lock individual preferences, or remove entries that you don't wantto
> > show up in the prefGroups section - the entries themselves should still be
> > left there, locked or inaccessible or not.

Comment out the addressbook bit from the prefGroups section:

$prefGroups['addressbooks'] = array(
    'column' => _("Other Options"),
    'label' => _("Addressbooks"),
    'desc' => _("Select addressbook sources for adding and searching for
addresses."),
    'members' => array('sourceselect')
);

... and nothing else.
-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the