URGENT - IMP logs out users

Siddhartha Jain sid@netmagicsolutions.com
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 13:24:11 +0530

Hi,

I provide IMP interface to the several mail domains hosted with us. Each
domain has a separate code base i.e. /home/html/customer/horde/imp.

Every few days, we have this strange problem. When a user logs in giving his
userid/password, he is logged out and brought back to the login page. I
tried flushing active_sessions in Mysql but that didn't help.

The solution which works for me is that if i cut and paste the entire code
from somewhere else, it starts working again. I know the solution sounds
pretty duh, but does anyone have any clue what could be causing the problem?

Siddhartha Jain
Systems Engineer
Netmagic Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Tel: +91228723003 Ext. 147
http://www.netmagicsolutions.com

Unix is simple. It just takes a genius to understand its simplicity. -
Dennis Ritchie, Unix Co-creator