can't login

Raymond rsteding@tecwise.com
Thu, 01 Nov 2001 00:38:15 -0800

Hello:
My postfix and cyrus imap work fine in Netscape. When I try to login with IMP I get
the following messages
In the browser the url says: ...login.php3?imp reason=timeout
In the messages file it says: imp[981]: failed 192.168.0.128 to fsstech.org:143 as
joe
I'm trying to login as joe.
If I change everything to localhost I'm able to login

When I say everything I mean my postfix main.cf; my httpd.conf; and my
defaults.php3 as well as my hostname

I think it has to do with the mysql configuration. I don't know mysql very well.

Help ... please.

Raymond