[imp] does horde/imp have to be installed from root of web tree?

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 09:50:09 -0500

On Thu, Nov 01, 2001 at 09:39:47AM -0500, Scott Singleton wrote:

> does horde/imp have to be installed off the root of the web tree?

Nope.

> and If I wanted multiple instances of horde running (ie.
> horde1/horde2) for various customers how can I keep all the
> horde apps from generating URLS that look at /horde?

Assuming your using the 2.3 code, you can just change the Horde
path in horde/config/registry.php for each customer's
installation.

You can do something similar in IMP 2.2, but I don't recall the
exact location of that setting.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Information Technology (2001)