Help porting poppassd.php3 --> 2.3.7-CVS

Christopher Crowley ccrowley@tulane.edu
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 16:51:36 -0600

I am interested in knowing if there is a 'skeleton' page on which I should
build my poppassd.php?  It would include the necesary session material, and
library paths.

I realize that this must be customized to each task, and that I can glean
this data from the pages that are already in the distribution. But, if this
is already available, I would like to get a copy of it. I suspect that the
core developers have this file explicitly or in their heads.

I need to implement this for our implementation, and I would like it to be
as standardized as possible so that I can contribute it back to the  CVS.

Thanks.

Chris