[imp] Updating Pear on a RH7.2 system

Toomas Vann tom@bns.ee
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 12:19:27 +0200

Hi!

Sorry, i have to say that i made a mistake.
In RedHat 7.2 the Pear is located in /usr/share/php
not in /usr/lib/php thta i told earlier.....

Regards,
Toomas Vann

-----Original Message-----
From: Toomas Vann [mailto:tom@bns.ee]
Sent: 02. november 2001. a. 11:34
To: 'imp@lists.horde.org'
Subject: RE: [imp] Updating Pear on a RH7.2 system

Hi!

Maybe this has been already told but
with RedHat 7.2 using CVS verion of Horde/IMP
is easisest installation to it.

PHP comes with MySQL support already, you just have to select
correct packages....
What concerns PEAR, then you just have to download
from http://horde.org/pear/ package and unpack it to
/usr/lib/php This worked for me few days ago, so i belive
you should not have any trouble with is at all...

Regards,
Toomas Vann