[imp] IMP translation in Chinese

He Kun hek@mail.cbi.pku.edu.cn
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 01:39:47 +0800 (HKT)

Sorry for that not saying clearly. I have translated the Chinese language
partion for version 2.2.3 firstly, but as you have told me that 2.2.6
works better than 2.2.3, so I
have download the version 2.2.6 (tarball)and setup it. In this
distribution I still didn't find any Chinese support, so I add my
translation to it and it works as well as 2.2.3.
I have not tried Version2.3 at present, for I am too cautious to use a
newest version software. So I don't know if my translation have any
difference with the exsitining one.

If you have got a very well Chinese translation, just forget mine. Though I
still think that my tarball contains really a good formal translation
work, for I am a IT£related major graduate students in Peking University
of Beijing, familiar with the Chinese IT glossary. But, maybe yours is
better. So just as you want, that's all.

Best regards to you and all your cooperators, thanks for your hard work!