[imp] unable to save 'save sent mail' option

Scott Singleton scott@beacon-inc.com
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 10:20:44 -0500

I'm still seeing this error as well.  it doesn't reflect properly in the
compose here either. and this is the CVS from this morning.

-----Original Message-----
From: Steeman Philip [mailto:philip.steeman@kh.khbo.be]
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2001 7:25 AM
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: [imp] unable to save 'save sent mail' option

Hello,
I just upgraded to the newest horde/imp2.3-CVS.
Everything works fine, but I can't save the folder for 'save sent mail'.
I choose Options->Personal Information->Edit your identities->select 'save
sent mail' and then choose a folder (sent-mail). When I then click on the
save-button. The folder-selection jumps back to 'None'.
When I Compose a message: the Option-field displays 'save a copy in'
Drafts!!

Philip
--
Philip Steeman                    tel: (+32)59 56 90 16
Zeedijk 101                       fax: (+32)59 56 90 01