sending messages

Peter Matulis PMatulis@zaq.com
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 14:59:59 -0500

Hi,

I have been able to receive mail via the IMP webface by initiating a message
using the mail command at the Linux console.  But I have not been able to
*send* stuff from IMP.

I have set up 2 users in sasldb and each one can receive a message using the
above method but I cannot send to each other within IMP.  Do I need to
configure something especially for this?  It tells me the messages are sent
successfully but nothing ends up in their inboxes.

TIA,

Peter Matulis