[imp] Login (horde auth = 'imp') always returns "Login failed for some reason..."

David Peoples davidp@touringcyclist.com
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 17:19:39 -0600

Found this on the PHP 4.0.6 changelog:

  Made $HTTP_SESSION_VARS['foo'] and $foo be references to the
  same value when register_globals is on. (Andrei)

(from http://www.php.net/ChangeLog-4.php)

So looks like you're bitten by a PHP 4.0.5 bug. Try setting register_globals
off and/or install PHP 4.0.6.

David

--
David Peoples
The Touring Cyclist, 11816 St. Charles Rock Road, Bridgeton, MO 63044 USA