Im Support

DragonWolf kilmarac@yahoo.com
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 01:52:43 -0500

Greetings,

I have IMP installed on the server as part of a webhosting package that I am
using.

In the install, the default configuration allows a User to change their
"from" address when they are composing a letter, or in their prefernces.

I went into horde/imp/config   and change the allow from line to false,
However, when I go onto the webmail pages, it is still allowing them to
change it.

I cannot use the setup script because there is a patch in the config file
for pulling the users server name based on what webmail.* page they go to
(different hostnames using the same webmail proggy)  the setup script messes
this up.

Please advise.