Re-edit drafts

Jeff Tucker jefft@wciatl.com
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 18:33:14 -0500

Hi,

I'm using the IMP CVS from around a week ago. When I save an item as a
draft, it automatically gets added to my drafts folder. However, I can't
figure out how to open, edit and send that draft. I thought I remembered a
button to do so, but when I open a draft, there are no new options
available.

I have selected my drafts folder to be the default, "drafts". Using the
select box to set the draft flag on one of my drafts doesn't seem to help.

I have $conf['user']['allow_resume_all'] = false;

Does this work for other people? I'm using Courier IMAP. Does it have a
problem with the Drafts flag?

Thanks
Jeff

--