Post a E-mail with attached file ( error ) 3

edward@ita.org.mo edward@ita.org.mo
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 18:44:02 +0800

Dear all,

Can you help help me about the error result :

Warning: Cannot add more header information - the header was already
sent (header information may be added only before any output is
generated from the script - check for text or whitespace outside PHP
tags, or calls to functions that output text) in ./templates/doctype.inc
on line 8

<?php
    /* lang.php3 uses the '$lang' array, which has possibly been clobbered
     * earlier -- require again to make sure it's the one we think it is
     */
    require './config/lang.php3';

    if (isset($lang->charset[$language])) {
       header('Content-type: text/html; charset=' . $lang->charset[$language]);
    }
    else {
       header('Content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1');
    }
?>