[imp] Version 2.3 released?

Mike Coughlan mcoughlan@gothambroadband.com
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 09:53:33 -0500

Many people currently have 2.3.7 in production. As I understand, most of the
remaining work in in documentation. If you cannot wait for that to finish,
and have the experience to set up Apache with the necesasry PHP 4.0.6 hooks,
then I personally reccomend that you push ahead with this version. Earilier
postings on the list suggested a release date of early next yeat, I believe.