Attachment issues (still)

Corey Appleby corey@aspstation.net
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 11:46:01 -0500 (EST)

I'm still having problems with attachments and IMP.  I just patched to
2.2.7, and I have php set to allow any uploads of 50MB or less (and I'm
testing with <1k text files.)  After I click on "attach" in the
compose window the file seems to upload fine (the POST shows up in
apache's logs) and the compose window refreshes.  But that's it.  No
attachment shows up on the new compose window, and no attachment is sent.
I couldn't find the attachment anywhere on my system (php.ini specifies to
use /tmp) so I'm guessing it's not creating a temp file to store the
attachment in.  I did a diff on the 2.2.7 compose.php3 and the 2.2.4
compose.php3, and it looks like the only changes made related to creating
temp files for attachments.

Anyway, imp 2.2.4 works just fine, but I'd like to upgrade to the latest
version.  I know of at least one other person who has experienced this
problem, anyone else?  Anyone have a fix and/or idea what's going wrong?

thanks,
corey

Corey Appleby
aspStation, Inc.