Problems with include_path

Wilder Hernan Tafur wilder@insitel.com
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 12:39:22 -0500

Hi, i am trying to configure IMP in my company...
After large days of work... when i go to htttp://www.mycompany.com/horde/imp
show the message:

Warning: Failed opening './templates/index/frames_mode.inc' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/var/www/html/horde:/var/www/html/horde/imp:/var/www/phplib
') in /var/www/html/horde/imp/index.php3 on line 29

i try to solve the problem changing the path in php.ini file and in
httpd.conf file... adding all possible paths to horde, phplib and IMP, but
donīt work....

Please help me.....

Thanks,

Wilder

The Test.php3 page show:

View phpinfo() screen
Horde Versions
Horde: 1.2.7
IMP: 2.2.7
PHP Version
PHP Version: 4.0.3pl1
PHP Major Version: 4
PHP Minor Version: 3pl1
PHP Version Classification: release
You are running a supported release of PHP4. Enjoy the ride!
PHP Module Capabilities
IMAP Support: Yes
LDAP Support: No
MySQL Support: No
PostgreSQL Support: Yes
PHPLIB Configuration
track_vars: Yes
PHPLIB (is page_open() defined): Yes
I am now going to try to create a HordeSession class. If this line is the
last thing that you see, then you do not have class HordeSession defined in
the phplib local.inc file. Fix that before proceeding.
Created a HordeSession instance successfully.
Click here to test PHPLIB for Horde (If this link results in "Document
Contains No Data" or "Fatal error...", then you probably have not defined
the HordeSession class in the PHPLIB local.inc file).
Miscellaneous PHP Settings
register_globals set to On: Yes
magic_quotes_gpc set to Off: Yes
magic_quotes_runtime set to Off: Yes

And the tetst Phplib test page show:

Reload this page to see the counters increment.
View the output of phpinfo().

Per Session Data: 10
Session ID: b2869515e34a290e94e14e195c370886
If this page works correctly, then you have a correctly configured
HordeSession class. You should be done with PHPLIB setup.

the packages installed are:

apache-1.3.14-3
freetype-1.3.1-7
Horde-1.2.7