[imp] still unable to save 'save sent mail'

Steeman Philip philip.steeman@kh.khbo.be
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 20:36:48 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 12 Nov 2001, Jan Schneider wrote:

 Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

 > Zitat von Steeman Philip <philip.steeman@kh.khbo.be>:
 >
 > > Hello,
 > > I just upgraded to the newest CVS, and I still can't save the 'save
 > > sent
 > > mail'-folder. When I choose sent-mail as the folder, and click on the
 > > 'Change'-button, the folder reverses back to 'None'.

> Fixed in CVS.

I just took the newest CVS, but I can't change the sentmail-folder
(changed back to None).
I don't have multiple identities.

In imp/config/prefs.php:
   // default identity
   // Set locked to true if you don't want the users to have multiple
      identities.
   $_prefs['default_identity'] = array(
        'value' => 0,

Philip

Philip Steeman                    tel: (+32)59 56 90 16
Zeedijk 101                       fax: (+32)59 56 90 01
8400 Oostende                     E-mail: philip.steeman@kh.khbo.be
Belgium