[imp] Php3 is bug with imp 2.2.7

EdwardSPL@ita.org.mo EdwardSPL@ita.org.mo
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 14:54:54 +0800

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting EdwardSPL@ita.org.mo <EdwardSPL@ita.org.mo>:
>
> > Does php3 is bug with imp 2.2.7 ?
>
> I'm sorry, I simply don't understand what you're trying to ask.
>
> -chuck

Hello,

My means is : php3 is bug ?
Because when I post a E-Mail to a user with attachment , these is the error
result !

Warning: File Upload Mime headers garbled [ or in
/home/webmaster/html/horde/imp/compose.php3 on line 1

Warning: Cannot add more header information - the header was already sent
(header information may be added only before any output is generated from the
script - check for text or whitespace outside PHP tags, or calls to functions
that output text) in session.inc on line 448

Warning: Cannot add more header information - the header was already sent
(header information may be added only before any output is generated from the
script - check for text or whitespace outside PHP tags, or calls to functions
that output text) in session.inc on line 449

Warning: Cannot add more header information - the header was already sent
(header information may be added only before any output is generated from the
script - check for text or whitespace outside PHP tags, or calls to functions
that output text) in session.inc on line 450

Warning: Cannot add more header information - the header was already sent
(header information may be added only before any output is generated from the
script - check for text or whitespace outside PHP tags, or calls to functions
that output text) in ./templates/doctype.inc on line 8

So, how can I post the compose.php3 , session.inc and doctype.inc ( three
files ) for you to help me ?
Thanks,

Edward.