[imp] my account

daniel huhardeaux daniel.huhardeaux@tootai.com
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 10:50:45 +0100

Miss Sara Princess wrote:

  >How do I use my IMP account through Microsoft Outlook?

Depend on our organization. You can access on both type, POP3 or IMAP. I
don't know what is HTTP

  >Is it an incoming POP, IMAP or HTTP server?
  >Is the outgoing server an SMTP?

Your administrator should give you this information. Generly it is.

  >What are the incoming and outgoing servers?

Your administrator should give you this information

  >Thank you.

Welcome. A better idea, before to post on this list, is to ask your
administrator. This questions doesn't really concern IMP ;-)

--
daniel.huhardeaux@tootai.com                         ______ ______