[imp] [patch] Unable to view attachments in IMP 2.2.7

Gergely Tamas dice@mfa.kfki.hu
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 11:21:02 +0100 (CET)

Hi!

 > Did you get these error ?

Before or after patching IMP ? BTW, no I don't. None of these...

I have these options in .htaccess :
php_flag magic_quotes_gpc Off
php_flag track_vars On
php_flag session.save_path /var/tmp/imp
php_value auto_prepend_file "/etc/horde/prepend.php3"
php_value include_path      "/etc/horde"

Gergely