Thanks and a question

Ahmed ashihab@alcahest.com
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 14:04:33 +0000

Hi,

First Thanks to all for their help to get my system up and running. with
special thanks to Jan.

I'd like to make a suggestion with regards to future development: I use a
powerful rules engine (sieve) which allowes each user to add things like
background "out of the office" type message and many other features, automatic
message filing, bounces...etc

at the moment there are at least 2 web-based managment tools that do this job,
but an integrated environment would be better.

Question: are there any plans to allow rules management beyond those executed
when the inbox is opened for read?

Ahmed...