[imp] ?'s about update thru CVS

m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 09:39:37 -0500

What I do is perform frequent updates, lots of
GREAT changes being made all of the time, then
do an ls to see what config-dirs have been changed.
I then go into those config-dirs and run a diff
of the the NEW *.dist file against my own and
either copy it into my own or by-hand edit the
new one then copy. A pain in the butt but well
worth it considering the rewards.

-mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Harry Hoffman [mailto:hhoffman@ip-solutions.net]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 9:27 AM
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: [imp] ?'s about update thru CVS

Hey All,
  Well I've finally get all of the components setup (Horde IMP Turba
Kronolith) thru CVS. I've been monitoring all the mailing lists and there
seems to be updates that I would like to have included. Is it relatively
safe to update my setup to the current CVS tree? Any pitfalls I should
look for ahead of time?

Thanks,
Harry