[imp] Constant Logouts

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 10:41:57 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 14 Nov 2001, David Lambrix <dave@beatricene.com> wrote:

> I have been unable to determine the cause of continued logouts
> affected our entire IMP system. Users can login just fine and even see
> all their mail in the inbox. If a users clicks on a message, folder or
> tries to compose a new message, they are instantly logged out. I have
> studied the FAQ and reinstalled IMP from the ground on up. Any ideas
> why this would be happening?

First, please always tell us what version of Horde/IMP/Apache/database and
what OS/hardware you're on.  Sometimes it matters.

I'm guessing you're using 2.2.x -- if so your problem is almost certainly
a PHPLIB configuration problem.  Visit horde/test.php3 with your browser
(add read permission to it first) and "Click here to test PHPLIB".
Reload the resulting page several times, and if the counter doesn't
increment, that's your problem.  Re-read the sections of the documentation
that deal with PHPLIB setup.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN